Thursday, October 09, 2008

ways of this world

I just keep giving in to the ways of the world...

1. I have been looking into an iPhone and changing from Verizon to AT&T, but I have until August 2009.

2. But I did sign up for Twitter...what ever the heck that is. HAHA! Just another stalking method! Check it out (www.twitter.com) and add me!

So aside from that I am half way through the Fall semester which means only 60 days until graduation. That's right...December 13th... Mark it on the calendar! As DMX would say...Party "up in here...up in here!" I just took my mid-term which was on the WHOLE text book..what??? We're only half way through the semester, right? I made an 82 (C) on it and I took the Major Field Test which was extremely boringgg and three hours long. My focus is now left on this Business plan. If you have any insights to writing one of these let me know!

I am working on my personal website to get picture galleries up, but I am not sure I know how to accomplish this. But check out this cool thing...http://csusports.athleticsite.com/page.asp?articleID=2118. They put up these wallpapers I designed on the CSU sports website. They acknowledged my contribution and linked to my website. That's why I want to get my site more sophisticated.

so long for now...

No comments: